Complete the checklist listed below to ensure that you have covered the necessary information required in order to receive financial aid.
- Apply for admission to Daymar College Online
- Request a FAFSA PIN number at www.pin.ed.gov
- Apply for federal aid at www.fafsa.ed.gov between January 1 and June 1
- View and print your Student Aid Report; check it for accuracy and read the comments
- Apply for state aid after January 1
- Contact your Daymar College Learning Institute financial services office
- Apply for Daymar College Online scholarships by the applicable deadline
- Submit additional information to the financial services office if necessary
- Check the status of your financial aid by contacting your Daymar College Online financial services office
Click here for additional, helpful financial aid links.